- We will identify the purpose of any personal information to be collected on our website, and we will do so before the time of collection.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal information should be, but might not always be, relevant to the objectives for which it will or might be used. It should also be accurate, up-to-date and as complete as possible.
- We will collect this personal information by fair and lawful ways. Where appropriate we will do so with the knowledge and/or consent of the affected individual.
- We will protect personal data by reasonable security measures against theft, fraud or other manner of loss, unwarranted use or modification.
- We will make available to users specific information regarding our policies of personal data management.
We are committed enforcing this policy as we conduct our business. If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com.
This policy is subject to change without notice.
Policy Updated: 12/20/2016